Pre-Cut Thinsulate Insulation Kits
Make insulating your van conversion quicker and easier! No measuring, no cutting with our 3M Thinsulate CNC-cut kits.
This pre-cut 3M™ Thinsulate™ Van Insulation Kit gives you all the insulation you'll need for your camper van in one easy, ready-to-install bundle. This Thinsulate van insulation has been precisely cut to conform to the interior cavities in your cargo van. The insulation kit comes with a diagram that shows the correct location for all the insulation pieces, as well as, spray adhesive to keep it there.
3M™ Thinsulate™ is a unique non-woven acoustic absorber composed of polyester and polypropylene fibers. The polypropylene fibers are extremely fine, producing a high-energy absorption characteristic with low weight. The polyester fibers are added to strengthen the web, while the scrim protects and contains the fibers. The fine microfibers absorb high frequency noise, and the thicker fibers provide recovery and loft. It is compressible, lightweight, and conformable.
- Delivers more acoustic absorption per unit weight vs. competitive products
- Extremely lightweight, helps your van conversion build stay light and efficient
- Non-woven sound-absorbing fibers create a quieter vehicle environment
- Hydrophobic fibers resist moisture, mold and mildew
- (2) Cans of Spray Adhesive
- Fibers are contained in a double black, double embossed scrim
- Certified to FMVSS 302 standard for fire resistance
- Available for Mercedes Sprinter 144" High Roof, Mercedes Sprinter 170" High Roof, Mercedes Sprinter 170" High Roof Extended
- Available for Ford Transit 148" High Roof & Ford Transit 148" High Roof Extended
- The only kit that provides crucial sound deadening and insulation over the headliner in the cab.
Includes pre-cut material to cover cargo area ceiling, walls, and doors as well as the headliner in the cab. If you have windows, you'll have extra pieces. Does not include material for cab doors or any portion of the vehicle floor.